I can’t create Set-up sheet of my RC model
- Your RC model must be added to the list of all your RC models in section “My Profile”.
- You will find out which RC models are not supported currently after saving your RC model to the list in your profile.
What can I do to make my model’s Set-up sheet supported faster?
Please send an example of set-up sheet in PDF format to email@example.com
We will make set-up sheet for your RC model in two weeks.
How to fill in a new set up sheet?
1. Add model you want to fill in setup sheet for into your Profile (if you have not done it yet).
2. Go to module "Set-up Sheets".
3. Press "New" and select model that you want to create set-up for.
Managing your set-up sheets
- Choose the Set-up sheet you would like to edit in section “Set-up sheets” and press “Open”.
- Don’t forget to press “Save” after making changes to set-up sheet.
- Select set-up sheet and press “Delete” to erase set-up sheet.
I have a question/suggestion about RC-Setups site
Got questions or suggestions about RC-Setups site? Just drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you.
How can I print a set-up sheet?
- Choose Set-up sheet you would like to print and press “Print” button.
- You can print only saved Set-up sheets.
- You must have Adobe Reader installed in order to print Set-up sheets. You can download the newest version from Adobe web site: https://www.adobe.com/go/EN_US-H-GET-READER
What are benefits of registered user?
- You can create new or edit your existing setup-sheet of your RC model only if you are registered user.